(1) Lubricant must be applied to each moving part befor […]
(1) Lubricant must be applied to each moving part before each shift is started. (Manipulator, manipulator guide, mold opening and closing guide)
(2) The swing arm can be added once every day (3-4). Warm machine large chain and small chain can be once a month. Check the main engine reducer and heater reducer frequently for oil shortage. The main bearing can be added once every 3 months.
(3) Before production, check whether the moving parts are firm, whether the screws are loose or loose, especially where the impact force is strong, and whether the belt drive part is abnormal.
(4) Check whether the high-pressure gas source, low-pressure gas source, power source, and water source are normal.
(5) Check whether each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and protection device detection switch are normal.
(6) Check whether the heating head enters the embryo and whether the embryo dropout works normally. If the insert is not in place, the nut can be adjusted. Zh
(7) Check if the tube is damaged or broken. Replace it in time.
(8) Check whether each pneumatic component leaks air and is sensitive to movement.
(9) Check whether the triplet leaks abnormally, if it is blocked, and whether the water storage capacity of the water cup is too full.
(10) When there is an abnormality in the solenoid valve of the fully automatic bottle blowing machine, it should be cleaned in time.
Strengthening the maintenance of the automatic blow molding machine is one of the indispensable conditions to ensure normal production and extend the service life of the equipment. Correctly arranging equipment overhaul, middle repair and minor repair plans is of great significance to improve product quality.
Overhaul time should be carried out within the time of overhaul of glass furnace. Mainly for the comprehensive and complete repair of the blow molding machine, all parts that need to be replaced-the law will be replaced to avoid downtime in the production process, generally we should consider that the next overhaul can be used. The parts that are often changed during overhaul are: piston rod, piston, rack, gear, spline shaft, spline sleeve, hinge pumping and various sleeves.
Every half a year, it is mainly to replace and repair the parts that affect the quality of the bottle. Frequently changed parts include: small shafts, small sets, seals, bottle clamps, etc.
Third, minor repairs
The fault of the bottle blowing machine is repaired at any time. If it can be used to replace the product or the power is off, it is best to reduce the downtime.