1. Retry the mold and appropriately change the skill co […]
1. Retry the mold and appropriately change the skill conditions and slightly modify the shortened value to meet the needs of the blow molding box.
2. Modify the mold according to the shortened practice.
3. Take a smaller shortening rate for the outer diameter of the plastic blow moulding machine, and a larger shortening rate for the inner diameter, so as to allow for modification after the trial mold. China Resin R Online strives to build the largest database of China Resin work!
Fourth, the blow-molded box to be post-disposal is changed after the post-disposal judgment standard (the measurement must be 24 hours after demolding).
5. Trial mold to determine the method, standard and molding conditions of the gating system.
The characteristics of the blow-molded box is formed. When the molten material contacts the surface of the cavity, the outer layer is immediately cooled to form a low-density solid shell. Due to the poor thermal conductivity of the plastic, the inner layer of the blow molded box is slowly cooled to form a shortened high-density solid layer. Therefore, the wall thickness, slow cooling, and high-density layer thickness are greatly shortened. In addition, the presence or absence of inserts and the plan and quantity of inserts directly affect the material flow direction, density distribution and shortening resistance, so the characteristics of the blow molding box have a greater influence on the shortening and directionality. Hollow blow molding machine, Zhangjiagang blow molding machine, blow molding machine
In the process of producing the blow molding box, the blow molding machine still has the volume change caused by crystallization, the internal stress is strong, the remaining stress frozen in the blow molding box is large, and the molecular orientation is strong, so it is compared with thermoset plastics. The shortening rate is larger, the shortening rate plan is wide, and the directionality is obvious. In addition, the shortening rate after molding, annealing or humidity conditioning is generally greater than that of thermosetting plastics.