1. For automatic blow molding machine maintenance, you […]
1. For automatic blow molding machine maintenance, you can confirm the safety of the maintenance according to the fault maintenance button. If you observe it manually, you need to pay attention to the position of the manipulator. At the same time, the effect of the button must be clarified to ensure that the misoperation causes unnecessary trouble.
2. Open the high-pressure and low-pressure gas source switches must act slowly to prevent the gas from being too fast and dust blowing to the solenoid valve. At the same time for 30 seconds, open the exhaust valve to make the air clean.
3. The normal operation of the hollow bottle blowing machine, instead of any part of the body entering the machine to avoid manipulators. If the machine has abnormal noise, it can be observed after slowing down.
4. Check whether the emergency stop switches, safety door switches, and protective device detection switches are normal.
5. For a fully automatic bottle blowing machine, when it is started, it is necessary to make sure that the machine is in good condition. At the same time, it also requires that there is no personnel in the machine and no other people's debris, especially in the place of the handle, to avoid hurting others, and At the same time, all safety doors need to be closed.