(1) Whether the clamping device is normal and reliable. […]
(1) Whether the clamping device is normal and reliable.
(2) Check if the heating coil (heating plate) is firmly fixed and the wiring is short-circuited.
(3) Check whether the motor oil pump, piping, and valves are leaking or leaking.
(4) Check the tank level.
(5) Check the flow of cooling water and mold cooling medium.
(6) Check the motor oil pump, piping, valves, etc. for abnormal noise.
(7) Check the oil temperature. The temperature of the hydraulic oil is generally in the range of 35 ° C to 50 ° C after the machine starts running for several hours.
(8) Check if the system pressure is normal.
(9) Check the extruder assembly, the manifold assembly, and the die for leaks.
(10) Check whether the guide rod of the closed cutter assembly is worn, whether the gap between the front cutter and the rear cutter is appropriate, and whether the cutter cooling effect is appropriate.
(11) Check if there is a problem with the pneumatic system.
(12) Check whether the lubrication of the moving parts of the center is sufficient for each moving component.
(13) Check if the safety door limit switch is in good condition and the trigger is normal. If it is not normal, it cannot be turned on.
(14) Check whether the main oil circuit on-off valve and the spool feedback input trigger normal. If it is not normal, it cannot be turned on.