1. The air compressor should be parked away from steam, […]
1. The air compressor should be parked away from steam, gas and dust. The intake pipe should be equipped with a filter device. After the air compressor is in place, it should be symmetrically wedged with spacers.
2. Always keep the outside of the storage tank clean. Welding or thermal processing near the gas tank is prohibited. The air storage tank shall be subjected to a hydraulic test once a year, and the test pressure shall be 1.5 times the working pressure. Barometers and safety valves should be inspected once a year.
3. The operating personnel should be specially trained, must fully understand the structure, performance and function of the air compressor and auxiliary equipment, and be familiar with the operation, operation and maintenance procedures.
4. Operators should wear work clothes, and lesbians should stuff their hair braids into their work caps. It is strictly forbidden to operate after drinking, do not engage in things that have nothing to do with the operation, do not leave the work position without authorization, and do not decide to replace the work by non-operators of the machine without authorization.
5. Before starting the air compressor, perform inspections and preparations as required, and pay attention to opening all valves of the air storage tank. After the diesel engine is started, it must be operated at low speed, medium speed, and rated speed. Pay attention to whether the readings of each instrument are normal before running with load. The air compressor should gradually increase its load to start, and it can run at full load only after all parts are normal.
6. During the operation of the air compressor, pay attention to the meter readings (especially the barometer readings) at any time, and listen to the sounds of various parts. If abnormal conditions are found, stop the machine for inspection immediately. The maximum air pressure in the air storage tank must not exceed the pressure specified on the nameplate. Every 2 to 4 hours of work, the condensed oil and water drain valves of the intercooler and air storage tank should be opened 1 to 2 times. Do a good job of cleaning the machine. After the air compressor has been running for a long time, it is forbidden to wash it with cold water.
7. When the air compressor is stopped, the exhaust valve of the air storage tank should be opened gradually, the pressure should be slowly reduced, and the speed of the diesel engine should be reduced accordingly, so that the air compressor can run for 5-10 seconds at low speed without load. After the air compressor stops, the diesel engine continues to run at low speed for 5 seconds before stopping. In winter, the temperature is lower than 5 degrees, the cooling water without antifreeze should be drained after shutdown.
8. When cleaning the radiating fins, do not use burning methods to remove oil from the pipeline. Maintenance work such as cleaning and tightening must be carried out after shutdown. When blowing the parts with compressed air, it is strictly forbidden to aim the tuyere at the human body or other equipment to prevent injury or destruction.
9. Perform a manual exhaust test on the safety valve of the gas storage tank regularly (weekly) to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the safety valve.
10. Do a good job of cleaning the machine. After the air compressor has been running for a long time, it is forbidden to wash it with cold water.