An air compressor is a device used to compress gas. The […]
An air compressor is a device used to compress gas. The structure of air compressor and water pump is similar. Most air compressors are reciprocating piston type, rotating blades or rotating screws. Centrifugal compressors are very large applications.
There are many types of air compressors (air compressors):
1. According to the working principle, it can be divided into three categories: volume type, power type (speed type or turbine type), and thermal type compressor.
2. According to the lubrication method, it can be divided into oil-free air compressor and oil-lubricated air compressor.
3. According to performance, it can be divided into: low noise, frequency conversion, explosion-proof and other air compressors.
4. According to usage, it can be divided into: refrigerator compressor, air-conditioning compressor, refrigeration compressor, oil field compressor, natural gas filling station, rock drilling machine, pneumatic tool, vehicle brake, door and window opening and closing, textile machinery Used, tire inflation, plastic machinery compressors, mining compressors, marine compressors, medical compressors, sandblasting paint.
5. According to the type, it can be divided into: fixed type, mobile type and closed type.