1. Keep the lubricating oil in the oil pool within the […]
1. Keep the lubricating oil in the oil pool within the scale range, and check that the amount of oil in the lubricator should not be lower than the scale line value before the air compressor is operated.
2. Check whether each moving part is flexible, whether each connection part is tight, whether the lubrication system is normal, whether the motor and electrical control equipment are safe and reliable.
3. Before operating the air compressor, check whether the protective devices and safety accessories are intact and complete.
4. Check whether the exhaust pipe is unblocked.
5. Connect the water source and open the water inlet valves to make the cooling water unblocked.
2. During the operation of the air compressor, please pay attention to the cranking inspection before starting for the first time after being out of service for a long time, and pay attention to whether there is any impact, jam or abnormal noise.
3. The machine must be started in a no-load state. After the no-load operation is normal, the air compressor is gradually put into load operation.
4. When the air compressor is in operation, after normal operation, you should always pay attention to the readings of various meters and adjust them at any time.
5. During the operation of the air compressor, the following conditions should also be checked:
1. Whether the temperature of the motor is normal, and whether the readings of the electric meters are within the specified range.
2. Whether the running sound of each machine is normal.
3. Whether the suction valve cover is hot, and whether the sound of the valve is normal.
4. Whether the various safety protection equipment of the air compressor are reliable.
6. After operating the air compressor for 2 hours, the oil and water in the oil-water separator, intercooler, and aftercooler need to be discharged once, and the oil and water in the air storage tank shall be discharged once every shift.
7. When the following conditions are found during the operation of the air compressor, the machine should be shut down immediately to find out the cause and eliminate it.
1. The lubricating oil or cooling water is terminated.
2. The water temperature suddenly rises or drops.
3. The exhaust pressure suddenly increased and the safety valve failed.
The operating power of the compressor must comply with the relevant regulations for internal combustion engines.