Failure analysis: 1. Mold problem: During the design pr […]
1. Mold problem: During the design process of the mold for the bottle blowing machine, the number of exhaust holes at the bottom of the mold is insufficient.
Solution: Replace the mold with better quality.
2. The design of the stretching rod is unreasonable, the design of the stretching rod head does not conform to the shape of the bottom of the preform, or the stretching rod has not reached the bottom.
Solution: replace the stretch rod and adjust the stretch rod to the bottom of the bottle.
3. The temperature of the bottom of the bottle is too high. During the heating process of the preform, the bottom of the preform is heated too high, the bottom of the bottle is under the pressure of the stretching rod, or the drawing pressure is too large, causing the bottle bottom to burst.
Solution: Adjust the temperature of the heating lamp on the top of the light box to the appropriate temperature, while reducing the high-pressure blowing time and increasing the cooling time.
4. Insufficient blow pressure or short blow time, resulting in too short force on the bottom of the bottle, and the bottom of the bottle is not formed.
Solution: Check whether the high-pressure supply meets the blowing standard, and adjust the blowing time appropriately.
5. Defects in the bottle's own structural design, resulting in poor forming of the bottle bottom. Solution: Optimize the design structure of the bottom of the bottle.