1. When installing the air compressor, a wide and well- […]
1. When installing the air compressor, a wide and well-lit place is required to facilitate operation and maintenance.
2. The relative humidity of the air should be low, with little dust, and the air should be clean and well ventilated. Keep away from flammable, explosive, corrosive chemicals and harmful and unsafe items, and avoid places that emit dust.
3. When the air compressor is installed, the ambient temperature in the installation site should be higher than 5 degrees in winter and lower than 40 degrees in summer, because the higher the ambient temperature, the higher the discharge temperature of the air compressor, which will affect the performance of the compressor. At the time, the installation site should be equipped with ventilation or cooling devices.
4. If the factory environment is poor and there is a lot of dust, pre-filter equipment must be installed.
5. The air compressor unit in the air compressor installation site should be arranged in a single row.
6. Passages are reserved, and those with the conditions can install cranes to facilitate the maintenance of air compressor equipment.
7. Reserve space for maintenance, and there must be a distance of at least 70 cm between the air compressor and the wall.
8. The air compressor is at least one meter away from the headspace.